Thursday, May 13, 2021

Simply Succulents

 

Reinkers are for more than just reining your ink pads. I used a couple of drops mixed with the Shimmer Embossing paste over the Succulents cover plate cut from Basic White. The cute little bug is from the JJ catalog Dragonfly Suite. The sentiment is from Forever Fern Stamp set. 

This fun fold is called an arrow card: I cased it from Lisa Cursio. Check out her blog/You Tube for a step by step tutorial. 
Inside of card

                                                                Inside top flap


The Basic White stitched rectangle piece is embossed with the Textile embossing folder. The sentiment is from the most versatile set in the catalog...Positive Thoughts. I use this set as my go to sentiment set. 

This set is my new favorite! Coloring the image was great fun; I think I used every green I have. The new Succulent In Color is featured on the front image with Rich Razzelberry on the tips. I used Soft Seafoam to blend all the color together which in turn gave some highlights to the petals. The other foliage needed to be alternate greens, so I used Granny Apple Green, Old Olive, Just Jade, and Evergreen. The pot primarily is colored with Cinnamon Cider with some Soft Suede in the shadows and Evergreen on the accent areas. The Designer Series Paper (DSP) is from Pansy Petals....love, love, LOVE this paper! For a bit of nostalgia I used the stitched shapes oval with he woodgrain DSP. The twine bow was also minute addition....of course to cover an "boo-boo" I couldn't live with. The embellishments are Genial Gems, a mixture of gorgeous green and gold translucent gems. The sentiment is from Comfort and Hope set. 


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee Scented Cards.....who knew????

  WHAT?? Scented cards?? Yes, and it is EASY! I had a workshop this weekend using the Latte Love bundle and DSP. As chance would have it, wh...