Thursday, May 13, 2021

Etched in Nature: On Tour April 2021

 

Etched in Nature stamp set featuring 2020-2021 In Colors and Basic Borders dies 

This stamp set had some manufacturing issues that has prevented Stampin' Up! from selling it right now. It is, however, a beautiful set. If you have a chance in the next year to order if they correct the issues, grab it. 

I used several of the images as to create a mock DSP on Just Jade. I pulled out the new IN Color DSP for the Misty Moonlight layer, but for the Cinnamon Cider, I really wanted the woodgrain from 
the 20-21 DSP In Color pack. 

For the focal image, I cut a mask for the bird on the branch after stamping it on Basic White with Momento Tuxedo Black. I stamped the foliage over the mask and used Stitched Shapes circle die with the layering Circle dies. I used Stampin' Blends to color the image, primarily with In Color blends. Of course , as I have said before, Seaside Spray is my favorite color so I used it on the bird with Misty Moonlight for some shadows.  Cinnamon Cider is the brown on the bird, with a color lifter to lighten some areas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee Scented Cards.....who knew????

  WHAT?? Scented cards?? Yes, and it is EASY! I had a workshop this weekend using the Latte Love bundle and DSP. As chance would have it, wh...