Sunday, April 12, 2020

On Line Card Class Day #2

I wanted color on this Easter Day! I used Catherine Pooler inks (a lot of them) and the 'Toucan Do It' stamp set and dies. I used a Stampin' Up! die from the Stitched so Sweetly set for the sentiment. The background is actually the result of my card class homework....combining colors and make 2 backgrounds at one time.  Kristina Werner was our "teacher" today. The stamp I used for the background was an old stamp from Hero Arts, of which I purchased many years ago for another card class. Back then,  I thought I needed every tool and stamp they used for the class. Live and learn. Thank you for looking in today!



1 comment:

Coffee Scented Cards.....who knew????

  WHAT?? Scented cards?? Yes, and it is EASY! I had a workshop this weekend using the Latte Love bundle and DSP. As chance would have it, wh...