Monday, April 6, 2020

Daisy card with Ornate Garden Suite


GOOD NEWS! The Ornate Garden Suite is available to purchase right now! It is the first release from the highly anticipated new catalog coming soon from Stampin' Up! You may purchase all the suite or purchase items in part....you can pick and choose! 

The Ornate garden suite pairs so well with other Stampin' Up!  sets. I used it with the Daisy Lane stamp set and the small daisy punch. For the card base I used 2 of the largest dies in the suite on Mint Macaron, scored the back die at 1 inch from the top, then adhered them together on that 1 inch section. The middle section die cut is from the Ornate Garden designers series paper (DSP) and the smaller ornate die is cut from Crumb Cake card stock.  It is so pretty when adhered with dimensionals. The Old Olive ribbon is also included in the suite; it is a dream to tie a bow with. The center white piece is Whisper White cut from another die in the set which has stitched edges. 

The sentiment is from the Ornate Garden Thanks stamp set, stamped with Early Espresso. The yellow/gold swirly is from the Ornate Garden suite as well. I only inked a small section of the stamp with a Hello Honey marker (retired). I look forward to the Bumblebee color which is to be in the new SU! catalog available in June 2020. I anticipate it being somewhat close to the same color as Hello Honey, but of course I can't be sure until I see it!

The Daisys are layered 3 thick using the daisy punch and the Daisy Lane stamp set . I used Very Vanilla Card stock with Crumb Cake ink stamped off once (2nd generation) , full strength Crumb Cake for the next layer, and Early Espresso 2nd generation for the back layer. The stamp has a pretty center area, but I wanted to use the Gold Faceted Gems as an accent. 

Thank you for looking today and order today from my On Line store located on the right. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee Scented Cards.....who knew????

  WHAT?? Scented cards?? Yes, and it is EASY! I had a workshop this weekend using the Latte Love bundle and DSP. As chance would have it, wh...