Tuesday, January 19, 2021

"WHO TOLD YOU IF I DIDN'T???," to quote Barney Fife. Hang on to those stamp sets!!

 


                                                  


Newstalgia is all about using the new fun stamps and supplies along with the great stamps and supplies that have retired. Here we have a great example of that ideology. Stampin' Up! has also caught on to that...they have brought back a great stamp set from 2016-2017 Sale-a-bration. WHO'D A THUNK????

Of course I still had my 2017 stamp set called Hey Chick; they added some great dies that not only cut out the chicks, but also included are a number of additional dies to create a fantastic scene. Use them  with the new stamp set bundle from the Mini catalog for 2021 called Hey Birthday Chick and dies, and you have a great start to make your own barnyard. 

I added a few images from other stamps from other country type sets: Darling Donkeys from Sale-a-bration 2021 and the 2019 Over the Moon set. I did have to do a good bit of fussy cutting for those characters but it was worth it. The chicken coup is so cute. I used a Soft Suede Stampin' Write marker and colored over the die details before I placed it on the card stock to cut. 

The Chick dies for both sets as well as the Hey Chick stamp set will be available for sale on February 1st, 2021. 

I encourage you to hang on to your supplies and stamp sets; SU! products are so well made that they will give you many years of stamping pleasure. I can't remember when I have used only brand new products on a card. I just about always pull in products I have on hand. Just because they are retired, doesn't mean they are un-useable. Enjoy them to their fullest!

Card Inside 



   


Product List
Over The Moon Cling Stamp Set
Over The Moon Cling Stamp Set
[149331]
$20.00
Curvy Dies
[154319]
$29.00
Soft Sky 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
Soft Sky 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
[131203]
$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee Scented Cards.....who knew????

  WHAT?? Scented cards?? Yes, and it is EASY! I had a workshop this weekend using the Latte Love bundle and DSP. As chance would have it, wh...