Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Ornamental Envelope Bundle meets Plaid Tidings Designers series paper

 Well, here they are. The first Christmas cards of 2020 have been made. Honestly, I did not get the Ornamental Envelope stamp set for the ornament stamps; I got it for the elements you can use on and with the envelopes and dies. The dies are nothing short of GORGEOUS. They cut envelope liners with spectacular details.  The bundle is affordable and so versatile for every type of card and season. Several years ago, Stampin' Up! had envelope liner dies that I kept putting off purchasing. I never bought them and I have kicked myself ever since. HOWEVER, with these dies, I am thankful I have redeemed myself and gotten something even better. More about those at a later date. Today is all about the stamp set and the matching dies....and that paper, WOW! The plaids are great for Christmas, no doubt. BUT, they are for any season for any gender, for any stamp set. The colors highlight a lot of the in colors beautifully. AND as my touch of nostalgia, the sentiment is from a wooden set called Circle of Friendship. In 2008, a friend of mine made me a card with one of the stamps as the sentiment. I wasn't stamping at all back then, but I thought that element was so wonderful. I hadn't seen anything like that card, EVER. I started making cards the following year, and bought that stamp set as one of my first. It has a special place in my heart and my collection. 









Product List
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee Scented Cards.....who knew????

  WHAT?? Scented cards?? Yes, and it is EASY! I had a workshop this weekend using the Latte Love bundle and DSP. As chance would have it, wh...