Monday, August 31, 2020

Mix-n-match companies

 Of course I always use Stampin' Up! products, but I don't live in a vacuum. I see other companies' products, and if I love them, I might purchase them. That is what happened with the Peeking Pets stamp set by Catherine Pooler. There are also outline dies to go with this set, but I have not gotten them yet (they are backordered). The eyeglasses are also a CP set of dies designed to go with the stamp set. The iPhone die came from an old Lawn Fawn set. The primary sentiment came from Riley and Company. If you want a good belly laugh, check out the stamps on their website. I have a few stamps from them that  I reserve for special occasions and people.  The Designer's series paper is from Stampin' Up! however; it is from the Pampered Pets suite. 

We are a dog (and cat) family. My husband trains bird dogs for a living, so anything to do with dogs, I am a sucker for. I myself have always had a dog, and have one cuddly Yorkie next to me right now. I am also a closet "cat lady ." I claim three beauties: a calico, a Siamese, and a Black and white tuxedo. I got one for my son in 2004, and the other two chose me. I love them all! Since my boys left home and now have families of their own, the animals are such a comfort to me. They do not argue, they don't talk back (well, not soz you could notice), and they eat what ever I feed them with pleasure. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee Scented Cards.....who knew????

  WHAT?? Scented cards?? Yes, and it is EASY! I had a workshop this weekend using the Latte Love bundle and DSP. As chance would have it, wh...