Saturday, April 25, 2020

Pretty peacock DSP

The Scrappy Strip technique AGAIN!
I just can't get enough of this fun technique. I had some designer series paper (DSP) that I had not used so I wanted to get it out and USE it! I don't have the peacock dies (yet) so this is the best I can do so far. 
I also wanted to enter the challenge issued by Kylie Bertucci. Please see her video for details. Did I mentions there are prizes involved?? Click the link to view.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOmZEwbw0zU&t=162s

For a list of supplies used, see below. There is still time to order the items in my on line store!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee Scented Cards.....who knew????

  WHAT?? Scented cards?? Yes, and it is EASY! I had a workshop this weekend using the Latte Love bundle and DSP. As chance would have it, wh...