Wednesday, February 19, 2020

WOW.... February 2020 Paper Pumpkin



PAPER PUMPKIN has recently upgraded their packaging; the box closes more easily and it is wrapped completely in plastic so the shipping label is on the wrapping, and not directly on the box. This is such a benefit to those of us frugal individuals who want to reuse the boxes! Although it was not mentioned in the promotional material, I couldn't help but notice the card stock seemed to be a thicker weight than previously. Honestly I usually used the previous paper as a layer and applied the paper to thicker cardstock; I was a little embarrassed to  send the flimsy paper to anyone as a card. The cards I made from the February 2020 kit was not at all like that! I would (and will) send those out just "as is."

Next month's kit looks adorable!
Check out Paper Pumpkin in my online store today! You can order on a monthly basis, but you can also do a 3 month, a 6 month, or a years subscription. The Paper Pumpkin subscription is $22 a month; if you choose the 3 month subscription during Sale-a-bration, you will qualify for a free level one item! It brings hours of enjoyment to you every month.  It also will give you several cards ready to send as you need them. The stamp set in clouded can be used over and over again, as well as the acrylic block and the ink spot which are provided. The kit for March helps celebrate the 7th birthday of Paper Pumpkin, so they have included 2 stamp sets! What an exciting time to become a member! The kit can be taken on the go; I take it to my children's homes the I go babysit so I can work on it during the little's nap time. There are also many tutorials offered on You Tube from experienced demonstrators showing various card/project alternatives for the kit. As Andy says, "There's a lot of different ways of figuring things." (Episode 215)

I keep the Paper Pumpkin stamp sets on my desk readily available. They contain so many concise sentiments that can be used for any occasion. I catalog the sets in a small index card flip file so I can quickly search to find any sentiment or image I need. I store the sets in a full size case (the old wood mount sized case) located in the annual catalog on page 182, #127551, for only $7 (USA) for 4 cases. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee Scented Cards.....who knew????

  WHAT?? Scented cards?? Yes, and it is EASY! I had a workshop this weekend using the Latte Love bundle and DSP. As chance would have it, wh...