Sunday, January 8, 2023

He's The Man arrow card...in Portrait !

 Several months ago I posted a card using the Arrow fun fold technique. It starts with a landscape A2 card and through some simple scoring, turns into an impressive, almost one layer, card, There are numerous examples on Pinterest and other media spots of how people have transformed this Arrow card into beautiful displays of DSP and stamp sets. 

While cleaning up my desk the other day, I found a small pile of items I had been saving to work with "one day." Among those items was a scrap of He's the Man DSP and a Soft Succulent die cut from the Painted Label dies. The DSP was oddly shaped and the orientation was specific, so I was a little limited as to what I could do with it. As I pondered, I remembered the die was left over from some Arrow cards adventures from months ago. The DSP wasn't wide enough to use for a landscape card, but I could use it for a portrait card. And Viola'!



The sentiment is from the retired set Flourishing Phrases, one of my go to sets of all time. The inner banner was a cut out piece of ephemera in the DSP. That sentiment is from another retired set called Express Yourself. SIDE NOTE: I keep my retired sets in a different place, but of course I use them as I need to, especially the sentiment and die sets. 
Refer to the previous post from September 2022 for arrow card instructions; you simply change the measurements for the portrait orientation vs the landscape. 

You can shop directly from my online store for any of the products listed below, except for the retired sets of course.





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee Scented Cards.....who knew????

  WHAT?? Scented cards?? Yes, and it is EASY! I had a workshop this weekend using the Latte Love bundle and DSP. As chance would have it, wh...