Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Online Stamping Retreat cards !!

 A few weekends ago I had the privilege of participating in an Online Stamping Retreat with Kylie and Bruno Bertucci and Lisa Cursio and her daughter Gina Hawley. These talented people put together a live event that was an all day affair, but was also recorded for future reference. The pictures you will see are samples of cards I did using the layouts, product measurements, and suggestions from the retreat. I used some of  current Stampin' Up! products, but I also used some of my retired  STASH ....in case I messed up really bad.....and I did on several of them. I stopped and started the live event from time to time while my grandchildren visited and when I was too pooped to make my eyes follow measurements accurately. This was a world-wide event so time zones were all over the place. In my Georgia time zone, we went from 3 pm until 11 pm. Since I had online access to the recordings plus a PDF tutorial to follow, I recently just finished pulling together some of the cards. You may recognize some of the older sets I used...Tea Shoppe, Sailing Home, a few Autumn sets whose names escape me and lots of retired DSP. It was really fun to reminisce as I pulled out some of my beloved retired sets.  I also used some Paper Pumpkin products that I have been sitting on for "just the right time." 

There will be another retreat in the Spring; I'll try to keep in mind to let you know when registration will be held. 

The next few cards are 6 x 4 inches and are multilayered with scenes behind clear transparency sheets.
Notice the Waves of the Ocean DSP.












My personal favorite!














A large 6 "x 8" card


A portfolio card with space for pictures and a pull out for text





No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee Scented Cards.....who knew????

  WHAT?? Scented cards?? Yes, and it is EASY! I had a workshop this weekend using the Latte Love bundle and DSP. As chance would have it, wh...