Thursday, March 25, 2021

March 2021 Paper Pumpkin Alternatives

 The March kit has unlimited possibilities! So many have posted great projects using this kit. The envelope liners are a huge hit I think. Those resonated with me too. I cut 2 inches off the bottom of two of them to make my projects and still had plenty to use as a liner. I cut 1 inch squares and organized them in a quilt pattern so to speak; I also used the soon to be retiring in colors DSP pack. Of course I had to pull some things from the archives....my first die....the famous Top Note die....probably at least a decade old but still cuts like a charm. I also used the Art Gallery dies and foam adhesive for the sentiment; I used Petal Pink,, Crumb Cake, and Pretty Peacock as contrasting colors. I think it worked pretty well!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee Scented Cards.....who knew????

  WHAT?? Scented cards?? Yes, and it is EASY! I had a workshop this weekend using the Latte Love bundle and DSP. As chance would have it, wh...