Thursday, March 17, 2022

Slimline cards!! Using dies and DSP from Stampin' Up!

 Slimline cards are very popular these days! I was determined not to jump on that bandwagon UNTIL now! Stampin' Up! has slimline DIES, yes DIES, available now!  (see page 52 in the mini catalog)

I have begun to have a play with them...the only problem is that, like potato chips, you can't have just one! When you cut the dies, you are left with some fabulous pieces that you can use on other cards. I've decided each cut will give you at least 3 cards. I have not used the mosaic die yet; I can't quit playing with the chevron! 

The dies come as a bundle or you an purchase them alone (that is what I did, but now I regret it. ) the stamp set that accompanies the dies in the bundle have large enough images that the tall slimline card really needs. HENSE, they are now on my next order.....sadly without the 10% discount. 

Stampin' Up! is always thinking ahead; they offer decorative envelopes which are also in the mini catalog on page 53. The cards will also fit in a standard business envelope and requires no extra postage (unless it is thick with Dimensionals!). 

Some of the cards I have made, I've already mailed out for recent birthday celebrations. They are the perfect size to hold a check or cash without having to fold them. 











Product List

1 comment:

  1. I love that first card! I like the layouts of all of them! Nice to see more examples of this; I have not yet jumped on that bandwagon.

    ReplyDelete

Coffee Scented Cards.....who knew????

  WHAT?? Scented cards?? Yes, and it is EASY! I had a workshop this weekend using the Latte Love bundle and DSP. As chance would have it, wh...