Thursday, March 24, 2022

Retiring List of products and fun facts

 First the fun:

A fellow demonstrator Brian King from the Atlanta area has done something very interesting. He posted the In Colors from all the past years (starting 2006 I believe) up until now. It was so cool to see. I'll put his link here for you to check that out. Brian's favorite color of all time is Baja Breeze. Mine has to be either Lucky Limeade or Seaside Spray. My favorite group of In Colors was 2017 which had luscious colors like Berry Burst. Brian's In Colors I will greatly miss this past years In Colors; my favorite is Misty Moonlight, but I have a huge affinity towards Magenta Madness. My grand daughter Katelyn LOVES Magenta Madness and as far as she is concerned, there is no other color. Her little fingers glow with that beautiful bright pink every time she crafts with me (as does her clothes usually.) She asked the other day how long do we have until it goes away. She is only 6 years old and already showing signs of remorse for the retirement list. (I have a spare ink refill and pack of card stock she doesn't know about yet)

Now the sad news:

The retirement list always comes too soon for me. There is always a sadness when I look at my wish list and realize "IT AIN"T HAP-NIN!" AHHH, but with that being said, the new catalog appears on the scene with the latest and the greatest products waiting to be added to yet another wish list. I've seen the new catalog, and it doesn't disappoint. I mentioned In Colors before; this is the highlight of any new catalog for me. I can't wait for you to see the new ones coming!

Here is a link to the pdf for the retirement list for the current catalog. Notice the ones with the discount percentage! YAY! 

2021-2022 retirement list

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee Scented Cards.....who knew????

  WHAT?? Scented cards?? Yes, and it is EASY! I had a workshop this weekend using the Latte Love bundle and DSP. As chance would have it, wh...