Sunday, September 27, 2020

Holiday cards from PAPER PUMPKIN add-ons from JULY

 The Paper Pumpkin add-ons from July were card depicting the sky at different times during the day/night.  I really have enjoyed using these, and have several more to use up. The value of any Paper Pumpkin kit and/or add-ons cannot be beat. They are so versatile and economical. I cut away the card fronts and use them as the back drop for many types of cards. OF course I had to pull out some old faithful sets from years ago, but there are many current sets that would work beautifully, so case as you like! Stampin' Up! stamps and supplies are timeless and a great investment. 

The Halloween card, of which I make very few, is from a set called Best of Halloween. Stampin' Up! had a series of sets called "The Best of _________." The inside of the card was from an adorable set called Trick or Tweet, which has cute animals and a bird in costumes. The doggie is on a wobble that shakes when the card is opened. Those come in a variety of sizes and can be bought from a local craft store or Amazon. Kids love them! The doily is from a few years back also; they came so many to a pack the I have used them for years and still have some to spare. One side is white and the other black as you see here. Current suggestions for a card like this would be Ghoulish Goodies or perhaps Everything Essential in the Fall Mini catalog. 



While I had out the PP add-ons, I thought I would create a few Christmas cards using them as a night sky backdrop. I keep my Christmas sets in a separate bin so it was time to bring them out into the daylight anyway. I chose a couple of sets that had silhouettes : Night in Bethlehem and Come to Bethlehem. I added a current set For Unto Us for the sentiments. I also had a couple of old Papertry Ink sets (Nativity Silhouettes and add-ons) that were a birthday gift many years ago from a dear friend. Current Stampin' Up! sets that would be perfect to use would be the Peaceful Nativity in the Fall Mini catalog. 






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee Scented Cards.....who knew????

  WHAT?? Scented cards?? Yes, and it is EASY! I had a workshop this weekend using the Latte Love bundle and DSP. As chance would have it, wh...